Click on the red marker to access driving directions and more.
Directions from the airport:
The airport is 13 miles from the hotel and the trip will take approximately 20 - 45 minutes, depending on the time of day and traffic.
- Pass airport buildings on left and follow EXIT signs
- Proceed under bridge
- From the left join the N2 motorway
- Continue on the N2. Pass a golf course and river on the left
- Follow "Stad / City N2 M3" signs
- The road now curves to the right. Stay in middle lane and follow N2 City Foreshore / Seapoint signs
- Continue following "Stad Foreshore N2" sign. The road begins to descend and you get your first glimpse of Cape Town's harbor
- Pass the Holiday Inn Garden Court Hotel on your left
- Continue on motorway and follow "M6 Coen Steytler Seapoint Waterfront" sign
- Keep following "Seapoint M6 Waterfront" sign. Dock yards on the right
- Keep in right lane
- Turn right at traffic lights and follow Waterfront signs
- At next set of traffic lights cross over and enter the V & A Waterfront
- Caltex garage on the right
- At traffic circle take 2nd exit out to West Quay and you will see the Cape Grace ahead.