A variety of cruise ships sail to Alaska, including large ships, small ships and luxury vessels. We offer only the best cruise companies that sail in Alaskan waters. Don't just take our word for it though; see what cruisers like you have to say about their experiences aboard these ships by viewing our Ship Reviews.Luxury Ship Experience
Luxurious, medium-sized cruise ships: Voted #1 Large Ship Cruise Line in 2006 Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Celebrity Century - Celebrity Cruises
- Celebrity Millennium - Celebrity Cruises
- Celebrity Solstice - Celebrity Cruises
Winner of 13 consecutive "Best Overall Cruise Value" awards from the World Ocean & Cruise Liner Society, the highest-rated premium cruise line year after year in Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Survey and Travel + Leisure magazine's "World's Best" awards.
- Amsterdam - Holland America Line
- Oosterdam - Holland America Line
- Statendam - Holland America Line
- Volendam - Holland America Line
- Westerdam - Holland America Line
- Zaandam - Holland America Line
- Zuiderdam - Holland America Line
It's your vacation and you should have the freedom to enjoy on your terms. Dress up or down. Sleep in or catch a sunrise from your own private balcony. Take in some never-before-seen entertainment at sea. Even eat somewhere different every day, on your own schedule. Whether you're aboard or on shore, you can do as much or as little as you please. It's all up to you. When you have thousands of choices, all of them right, that's Freestyle Cruising only on Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Norwegian Jewel - Norwegian Cruise Line®
- Norwegian Pearl - Norwegian Cruise Line®
- Norwegian Sun - Norwegian Cruise Line®
The world’s only upper-premium cruise line, Oceania Cruises features superb cuisine, impeccable service and fascinating itineraries at an exceptional value. As destination specialists, Oceania Cruises’ mid-size ships explore more than 300 of the world’s most alluring ports of call, and the country club-casual ambiance onboard ensures an elegant yet relaxed atmosphere of pure comfort.
Princess is a leader in Alaska vacations and owns five riverside wilderness lodges, plus a fleet of UltraDome railcars and luxury motorcoaches, which take passengers through the heart of the 49th state.
- Coral Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Crown Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Diamond Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Golden Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Grand Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Island Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Pacific Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Sapphire Princess® - Princess Cruises®
- Star Princess® - Princess Cruises®
A Royal Caribbean International® cruise is a vacation in the first floating nation… the Nation of Why NotSM. Offering diverse destinations and innovative amenities like rock-climbing walls, ice-skating rinks and our FlowRider® surf simulator – Royal Caribbean is perfect for travelers who want it all. Whether you’re the lounge-on-the-beach type or an adventurer longing for exotic destinations - we truly are the only nation that stretches from coast to coast. To coast. To coast!
- Radiance of the Seas - Royal Caribbean International
- Rhapsody of the Seas - Royal Caribbean International