We know that your privacy is important to you. At CruiseCenter , we're committed to helping you understand how we manage and protect it. We take privacy seriously, and have taken many steps to help safeguard the information we collect and manage for you.
Signature Travel Network Cooperative, Inc., a California consumer cooperative corporation ("Signature"), which operates the email program for CruiseCenter , collects, uses and discloses personal information it may receive from your use of the Signature managed pages accessed via www.cruisecenter.com Site. By using this Site, you consent to Signature's collection, use, and disclosure of your information as described below. Please review this policy carefully. If there is any part that you do not agree with, or if you do not think this policy provides enough protection, you should immediately exit this Site and not visit it.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact the Signature Travel Network office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any Customer Service issues, please contact email@example.com.
- Information Gathering Practices
- Voluntary disclosure of personal information. We collect contact information you voluntarily provide, such as your name, address, phone, email address and travel preferences.
- Previously disclosed information. When entering this Site, you confirmed you are a customer of a Signature member agency. You previously provided some personal information to the member agency. Use of this Site requires disclosure of personal information. You are given a choice to either (i) let Signature obtain and transfer to this Site, information you previously provided to the Signature member agency; or alternatively, to (ii) elect to enter new information yourself. You indicate your choice by clicking on whichever of these options you select, at the appropriate screen in this Site.
- Account information. When you create a profile, we ask for your personal information, such as your name, username, password, zip code and email address. We may store this information.
- Activity and log data. We automatically store certain information related to your use of this Site, such as pages you view, the order of those pages, amount of time spent on each page, date and time of your visit, browser type, IP address, and operating system. We may use this information to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site, or other purposes.
- Comments. You can email comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may store these communications, including personal information you include in them, so we can effectively respond to you.
- Administration. We may use information described above for administrative purposes, such as investigating abuses on the Site, responding to inquiries, and enforcing and applying our policies.
- "Cookies" and Other Web Technologies
- How We Use Your Information
- Personal information. If you give us information, we may use it to provide you information on services and programs we offer. We may use your IP address to help us identify you and gather information for statistical purposes. Information you provide us, we may provide to our member agency(s) of whom you are or have been a client, to update their information about you. We may use information you provide us, to update any information about you that was provided by our member agency(s) for use in sending you information on their behalf.
- Previously disclosed information. If you previously disclosed information to Signature or a member agency, we may transfer it to this Site. We may use this information to register your use of the Site. We may also use it for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Public Content. We display your Public Content to other users on the Site. We may use Public Content to provide you information on services and programs we offer. We may also use it for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Third party service providers. Third party service providers, such as for web management, may have access to information you provide if needed to do their functions.
- Third party advertising. Third parties may advertise on our Site. We do not disclose any individualized personal information to them, but they may have access to information they obtain through cookies or that you share with them yourself.
- Signature travel agencies. We may share your information with one or more Signature member travel agencies. We may also share information with service providers to Signature, for purposes related to services they provide. For example, we may provide your contact information to a participating Signature member travel agency. We do not sell, trade or transfer information to others outside member travel agencies and service providers of Signature.
- Investigation. We reserve the right to investigate abuses on this Site and enforce or apply our policies. We may use or disclose information if we have a good faith belief that doing so is to satisfy a law, regulation or legal request, subpoena, court discovery requirement, to protect integrity of our Site, or cooperate with law enforcement, government or public safety investigation or request. We can cooperate with a government or public safety request even if not legally compelled to.
- Request or consent. We may share information if you ask or consent to us doing so. If information concerns multiple persons (like information on a couple identified as Mr. and Mrs.), we may share information on both if either of the persons asks or consents.
- Aggregate information. We may use non-personal information to customize content you see, improve our services, conduct research, and provide anonymous aggregated reporting for internal analysis, audits and third parties.
- Merger or acquisition. If we are merged with or acquired by another entity, the successor entity will have access to the information maintained through this Site. The successor entity could have different policies, or could choose to modify these policies.
- Accuracy/Correction/Updating of Information
You control the accuracy of information you provide us. We encourage you to review information for accuracy before you send it to us. To update or correct information, please update your profile on the site, contact your travel agent/agency or send your request in an email to email@example.com. You may also ask us to delete information or stop using information you provided by sending a request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by managing your profile on the site directly.
You may ask us to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications. To do this, please update your information in your profile on the site, contact your agent/agency or send your request in an email to email@example.com.
We make some effort to protect personal information. For example, this Site has security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. And our security measures are updated and tested from time to time. We do not claim to have the most advanced or best possible security measures. Moreover, neither our security measures, nor any security measures, provide 100% certainty against all risks. Inadvertent disclosure is possible. Technology changes, computer hackers, dishonesty by persons with access, and human error are examples why it is impossible for us, or anyone, to absolutely guarantee your information cannot ever be accessed or disclosed. Accordingly, we and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, member travel agencies and representatives shall not be liable for loss, injury or damage arising from or relating to disclosure of your information. Please do not disclose any information that is so confidential or personal that its release would cause you injury.
When you enter a contest or other promotional feature on the Site, we may ask for your Personal Information so that we can administer the contest and notify winners. Participation in these contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the required information.
- Policy Regarding Children
This Site is not intended for use by children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If we learn we collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will try to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Surveys
We value opinions and comments from CruiseCenter customers, and you may have the opportunity to give us your feedback through Site surveys. In conducting these surveys, we may ask for your Personal Information so that we can appropriately identify you. Survey and Personal Information collected will be aggregated and used to make improvements to the Site and improve CruiseCenter products and services. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the required information.
- Linked Internet Sites
You should be aware that other Internet sites to which you link to from this Site may contain privacy provisions that differ from the provisions of our Privacy Statement. CruiseCenter is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. We encourage Site users to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
- Notice of Certain Uses
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and type of services provided to the customer, that a business disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes; and (2) names and addresses of all such third parties. To request this information please contact us by writing to: Signature Travel Network, 4640 Admiralty Way, Suite 306, Marina Del Rey, California 90292 or send an email to us at email@example.com. We will respond to such requests within 30 days of receipt. We are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
- Modifications to This Policy