Holland America Line Special Programs
Fitness Center and Onboard Recreation
- Fully equipped Fitness Center
- Classes in low-impact aerobics, yoga and Pilates
- Basketball, ping pong, tennis, volleyball, walk-a-mile
- Golf putting greens on the ms Prinsendam
- Golf shore excursions in selected ports
- Pathway to Yoga: Yoga is an ancient Hindu practice that offers a pathway to enlightenment through specific postures and breathing techniques. We offer a variety of Yoga styles in classes for students of all levels.
- Mat Pilates: Developed in the 1920s by the legendary personal trainer Joseph Pilates, the Pilates method is an exercise system that combines posture and controlled moves. Our class is mat based and appropriate for students of
- Cardio Ki-Bo Circuit Training: A great combination of Chi-releasing moves including boxercise, kickboxing and aerobic conditioning. We place emphasis on technique and help push you to your cardiovascular limit.
- Aquarobics: This program features a low-impact water workout. You will effortlessly strengthen tone and energize mind and body.
- Pilates Reformer: The Pilates method is an exercise system focused on improving flexibility and strength for the total body without building bulk. The Pilates method is not just exercise; it is a series of controlled movements engaging your body and mind, performed on specifically designed exercise apparatus and supervised by trained fitness directors.