Small ship cruising at it’s Most Divine. Silversea’s voyages and expeditions call at some 700 destinations on seven continents—more than any other cruise line. Sumptuous ocean-view suites, most with private veranda and the freedom of an all-inclusive lifestyle await you on one of Silversea’s intimate vessels, hosting just 100 to 540 guests. Enjoy distinctive European styling, exquisite gourmet dining, uniquely enriching cultural connections and unsurpassed service, including your own personal butler that Silversea is known for.
Sail directly into the heart of St. Petersburg, under London’s Tower Bridge or through Norway’s breathtaking Fjords. Witness the grandeur of Alaska’s awesome glaciers or traverse the Panama Canal. From the Bosporus Straits to the Canals of Venice, from the Greek Isles to the Cote d’Azur, you’ll bask in an intimate haven of incomparable luxury on one of Silversea’s amazing Mediterranean voyages. Many itineraries feature overnight stays in major cities to give you more time to explore. And small-group, bespoke tours serve up genuine insights and an array of multi-day land extensions allowing for an immersive experience.
If your tastes lean toward more exotic destinations, perhaps a Silversea Expedition would be in order. The Silver Explorer takes you to the Arctic and Antarctic while the Silver Galapagos offer guests seven day Galapagos Islands itineraries year round. Our latest ship Silver Discoverer sets sail to destinations in the most remote corners of Asia Pacific. Best of all, you’ll still have all the luxurious comforts and attentive service found on our classic ships.
Distinct among luxury cruise lines, Silversea personalizes a variety of “big ship” activities with small-ship ambience for an overall onboard experience as diverse and unique as you are.
“Silversea All-Inclusive Lifestyle”
• Intimate ships from 100 to 540 guests
• All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas
• Butler service for every suite, every guest
• Complimentary wine and spirits
• Extraordinary staff to guest ratio of nearly one to one
• In-suite bar and refrigerator with your beverage preferences
• Open-seating restaurant with menu selections by Relais & Châteaux
• A choice of specialty restaurants
• Included gratuities
• Transportation into town (most ports)
• Superb destination and culinary enrichment programmes
• Bespoke adventures by the Silver Shore Concierge