- Keep in contact with family, friends, and business associates at home with Internet packages, available for purchase during the first two days of your voyage. While onboard, connect via your personal laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other device. Or log on at one of the eConnections workstations onboard. Due to the nature of Internet access at sea, service interruptions may occur.
Onboard Internet access is available 24 hours a day, from the day of departure until 6:00AM on debarkation day. Wireless Internet access (WiFi) is also available throughout the ship. To take advantage of WiFi service, bring your own laptop, which must be equipped with a wireless network card. If using an Apple® computer, the Safari® browser must be Version 3.0 or higher to ensure compatibility with the onboard wireless network.
Prepaid Internet Packages
- 15 Minutes: $.66 per minute -or- $9.95 package price
- 30 Minutes: $.63 per minute -or- $18.95 package price
- 60 Minutes: $.60 per minute -or- $35.95 package price
- 90 Minutes: $.56 per minute -or- $49.95 package price
- 120 Minutes: $.53 per minute -or- $62.95 package price
- 150 Minutes: $.51 per minute -or- $75.95 package price
- 24-Hour Unlimited: $.05 per minute -or- $69.95 package price
- Only one device can be used at a time. If the same username and password is used on another device, the first will be disconnected.
- Packages are valid for the duration of your cruise. Any unused minutes are non-refundable and will be forfeited upon debarkation.
- Packages are not refundable. It is the guest's responsibility to first check the website before purchasing any package.
- Onboard system does not support Skype, VOIP, Remote Access, and other high bandwidth programs. Additionally, VPN connections are not supported.
- Connection speed onboard is not as fast as on land. Intermittent connectivity may be experienced from time to time depending on the ship's location or weather conditions.
- If you use your own laptop or other device, please be advised that the eConnections staff is not allowed to modify your device settings.
- Digital camera cards, USB devices, CDs, and DVDs are strictly prohibited on eConnections workstations for security purposes.
- No e-mail application is available on eConnections workstations. Please use web-based e-mail accounts.
- Due to the nature of travel by sea and the ports visited, the availability of medical care onboard the Vessel and in ports of call may be limited or delayed and medical evacuation may not be possible from the vessel while at sea or from every location to which Azamara sails.
- Azamara cannot accept guests who will be 24 weeks or more into their pregnancy at any time during the sailing. If you are pregnant, a physician's "Fit to Travel" note is required prior to sailing. The note must state how far along (in weeks) the pregnancy will be at the time of sailing, and confirming that the guest is in good health and not experiencing a high-risk pregnancy. The "Fit to Travel" note must be faxed to the Access Department at 954-628-9622. Guest must also carry a copy of the note while onboard the vessel.
- Azamara ships have a designated smoking area, located on the starboard forward section of the pool deck. The smoking area is clearly marked. For the comfort and health of all guests, all other areas of the ships are nonsmoking. This includes public rooms, restaurants, pool decks, staterooms and suites, verandas and halls. A non-smoking policy also applies to all components of the land portions of Azamara Cruisetours, unless specifically stated by the tour operator.
Special Dietary Needs - Advance Notice Required
- With advance notice, Azamara can accommodate most special dietary needs. Please submit your request in writing to Azamara's Access Department no later than 40 days before U.S. sailings, and 80 days before all other sailings. Requests can be sent, in writing, via fax to 954-628-9622, or via e-mail to Special_Needs@AzamaraClubCruises.com.
Standard kosher-style menus are available on all voyages. On the day of boarding, please confirm your special dietary arrangements with the restaurant manager.
Wheelchair Access & Special Needs
- Azamara welcomes guests with disabilities and special needs, and reasonable and appropriate assistance will be provided. Special needs guests should be aware that Azamara is not required to provide personal assistance (e.g. assisting with eating, dressing, etc.) and therefore, guests requiring assistance with these functions should consider these needs when making a booking.
While Azamara does not require information about the extent of your disability, the more information you provide about your specific needs, the better they will be able to assist you. To guarantee availability of specific equipment or services, please provide:
- 60 days advance notice if you need sign language interpreting services during the cruise.
- 30 days advance notice if you need special equipment or services to accommodate your disability during your cruise.
If traveling with a group of ten or more guests with disabilities, please provide 72 hours advance notice. Contact Azamara's Access Department in writing, via fax at 954-628-9622, or via email at Special_Needs@AzamaraClubCruises.com.
Azamara vessels have accessible staterooms available in different categories which are designed for guests with mobility or other disabilities that require the use of the accessible features of the staterooms. They have 32" doors to enter the stateroom and bathroom. Some bathrooms have a roll-in shower, a fold-down shower bench, a raised toilet and a lowered sink. Accessible staterooms are held until all other non-accessible staterooms have been reserved. upon reserving an accessible room, guests are required to acknowledge such a need in writing. To inquire about a wheelchair-accessible stateroom, contact Azamara's Access Department in writing, via fax at 954-628-9622, or via email at Special_Needs@AzamaraClubCruises.com.