The AmaSonata features the most advanced design of any river cruise vessel currently in operation. Exclusive Twin Balconies are available in most staterooms, which measure a spacious 210-235 sq. feet, with four suites measuring 300 sq. feet. Passengers will enjoy gourmet dining with free-flowing fine wines at multiple onboard dining venues; a heated sun deck swimming pool with a swim-up bar; fitness center and spa; complimentary ship-wide Wi-Fi and in-room Internet and entertainment on demand; and a fleet of bicycles carried onboard for passengers to enjoy on their own or on guided bike tours.
Features and Amenities
- Twin Balconies: Enjoy panoramic views and plenty of fresh air in the lavish twin-balcony staterooms that feature both a French balcony and an outside balcony.
- Public Spaces: With fewer passengers on board, guests can enjoy the luxury of space. Public areas, like lounges and restaurants, are never overcrowded.
- Fine Dining: Savor exquisite cuisine at a variety of dining venues, like the Main Restaurant or The Chef's Table. You can also order delicious tapas between meals in the Main Lounge.
- Entertainment: Whether it's traditional Bavarian music, a local quartet, or modern piano favorites, there is an eclectic schedule of entertainment onboard.
- Sun Deck and Pool: Soak up some rays or take a refreshing dip in the swim-up bar as you pass by centuries-old castles, charming villages, and other breathtaking scenery.
- Massage Services: After a marvelous day of immersive shore excursions, return to the ship and treat yourself to a bit of pampering with a soothing massage.
- Hair Salon: Whether you'd like to dress up for the captain's special dinner or a night on the town, you can complete your look by getting your hair styled in the salon.
- Fitness Room: Are you looking for a way to stay fit on vacation? Hit the treadmill or lift some weights while cruising from one destination to the next.