- $100 USD Hotel/Resort credit, per room, per stay
- Bag of Amangiri's signature toiletries (Miniature bottles)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Full Breakfast for each guest daily, included in the rate
- All Inclusive (Alcoholic beverages excluded)
2019 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- USD $100 Spa credit per room, once during their stay
1 Kayenta Road
Canyon Point, UT USA 84741
Amangiri offers 34 suites and one 4-bedroom Mesa Home, and is situated on 600 acres in the middle of the Grand Circle of National Parks and Monuments, just 25 minutes from the nearest town of Page, Arizona. Amangiri offers a diverse adventure program with excursions such as hiking, rock climbing, horseback riding, canyon tours, boating trips on Lake Powell, rafting trips on the Colorado River, scenic flights by helicopter, small plane or hot air balloon, and day trips to the nearby national parks such as Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion. It also has a 25,000 square foot Aman Spa which offers treatments based on the ancient healing philosophies of the Navajo.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Local Area Attractions