Specials and Experiences
- Enjoy the chance to indulge in one of London’s most distinguished rooms and suites while enjoying some much-needed R&R.
- English Breakfast for two daily
- 85 GBP Food & Beverage or Spa Services credit, per room, per stay (Excluding products)
- Upgrade confirmed two days prior to arrival
Complimentary Butler Service:
- 24 hour Butler Service for all rooms
- Change of clothing pressed on arrival
- Tea or Coffee served on arrival and with daily wake-up calls
- Bowl of fresh Fruits and assorted Sweets replenished daily
- Mineral Water on butler trays replenished daily
- Complimentary unpacking and packing of luggage
Complimentary in-room Business Services:
- Wireless internet and email access
- Personalized stationery and business cards
- Movies on demand
- Telephone calls globally
Hyde Park Corner
London, England SW1X 7TA
In a vibrant and elegant grand residence honoring Regency-era luxury, a stay at The Lanesborough is exceptionally refined, with esteemed English service and an impeccable sense of style.
The only hotel in London to offer round-the-clock, dedicated butler service in each room and suite, guests are assured their every need is well served - with thought, surprise and charm.
Perfectly located between Knightsbridge, Hyde Park and Mayfair, with London's most desirable shopping district just a short walk away, this iconic London landmark is at the heart of the capital's beloved boutiques and fashionable neighborhoods.
Celebrated as much as a destination for food and drink as a hotel, The Lanesborough is home to the Michelin-starred Céleste restaurant, an award-winning afternoon tea service, a seriously seductive Library Bar and one of London's best cigar and Cognac lounges in the city.
The finishing touch in the hotel's exceptional renovation, The Lanesborough Club & Spa is one of London's most exclusive private member fitness and health clubs, offering hotel guests and club members access to internationally recognized experts in the fields of fitness, beauty and wellness.
Guests have always been welcomed to The Lanesborough as if they were stepping into a distinguished home, and now as part of the revered Oetker Collection, it enjoys a new era as a masterpiece hotel.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Local Area Attractions