Click on the red marker to access driving directions and more.
Driving Directions from Queenstown Airport to Blanket Bay
- Turn right at the roundabout as you leave the airport, then right again at the next roundabout.
- After 1/2 mile, turn left at the next roundabout, sign posted to Queenstown.
- Continue along the Frankton Road towards Queenstown (ten to fifteen minutes).
- You enter Queenstown on Stanley Street. Drive straight on through the first roundabout at the bottom of the hill and turn left at the second roundabout onto Shotover Street.
- Drive through Queenstown on Shotover Street. On the other side of town you will pass The Rydges Hotel on your right, after which you will reach a roundabout adjacent to the Lake. Take the first exit off the roundabout following the signpost to Glenorchy.
- You are now on The Glenorchy Road running along the shores of Lake Wakatipu.
- After 25 miles the Glenorchy air-strip appears on your left - nearly there!
- Round the corner and you will see our gate on the left.
- As you drive up to the gates they will open automatically, follow the drive until you reach Blanket Bay.