Traditional and Anytime DiningView More
•Breakfast hours are from 7:30am to 9:30am
•Lunch is available on turnaround days, sea days and in select ports.
• Dine with the same waitstaff and tablemates each evening in the same dining room. Choose from two seating options at 5:30pm and 7:45pm.
• Just like a restaurant on land, dine when and with whom you wish anytime from 5:30pm to 10:00pm, in elegant, upscale venues.
Club Class Dining^
• An exclusive area of the Main Dining Room for Club Class and Full Suite guests featuring expedited seating with minimal to no wait. Enjoy dedicated waitstaff, uniquely styled decor, tableside preparation and more!
*Anytime Dining is not available on Pacific Princess® and is not available on Diamond Princess® while in Japan. Traditional Dining is not available on Golden Princess® and Sapphire Princess® while operating in China. Once onboard and subject to availability, you may switch from Traditional Dining to Anytime Dining with 24 hours notice to the Maître d’Hôtel. ^Club Class Dining is available for breakfast and dinner each day as well as lunch on sea days. Only available for Club Class and Full Suite guests.
Specialty DiningView More
• SHARE by Curtis Stone — An elegant, inviting restaurant that encourages guests to reconnect with loved ones over an inspired multi-course meal of shareable small plates.
• The Salty Dog Gastropub — Developed in collaboration with Ernesto Uchimura, inaugural chef of the original Umami Burger and founding chef of Plan Check Kitchen + Bar. The menu offers a gourmet twist on traditional pub-style favorites with a selection of craft beers and premium whiskeys.
• Crown GrillSM — Serving our Sterling Silver premium beef and seafood prepared in an open kitchen, Crown Grill offers relaxed ambience and classic American steakhouse cuisine.
• Sterling SteakhouseSM — Experience our selection of premium, grain-fed beef including New York Strip Steak, Porterhouse and Filet Mignon.
• Sabatini'sSM Italian Trattoria — Our new menu features handmade pasta dishes from Chef Angelo Auriana of renowned L.A. restaurants The Factory Kitchen and Officine BRERA, plus treasured family recipes from Italian chefs across the fleet.
• Sabatini’sSM — This authentic Italian restaurant is a celebration of our culinary heritage. Indulge in signature pastas, Italian wines and delectable desserts like Tiramisú al Cioccolato.
• Bayou Café & Steakhouse — Onboard Coral Princess® and Island Princess,® enjoy the first New Orleans-style restaurant at sea! With Cajun menu classics like Jambalaya and Gumbo.
• Kai Sushi /Kai Seafood Bar — Try our traditional sushi bar, serving up sushi, Sashimi, Sake and wine by the glass exclusively on the Diamond Princess® and Sun Princess.®
• Crab Shack — Seafood lovers will have a full crab shack experience and the opportunity to enjoy Bayou-style boiled crawfish and sausage, spiced peel and eat shrimp, or a mixed steamer pot filled with snow crab, jumbo shrimp, clams, and mussels. Available on select ships.
• Planks BBQ — Our casual barbeque restaurant on board Caribbean Princess® gives you a choice of “planks” loaded with four meats, chili, coleslaw and seasoned fries along with starters and a decadent dessert.
• Steamers Seafood — Our new family-style seafood restaurant on board Caribbean Princess® offers a choice of Black & Blue Mussels, Classic Clam “Steamers” or the Broiled Platter, which includes scallops, shrimp and crab-stuffed flounder. All options come with generous sides and dipping sauces as well as starters and a dessert.
• La Mer French Bistro — Savor French bistro-style dining with a modern twist aboard Majestic Princess®, created with Michelin-starred Chef Emmanuel Renaut. The menu showcases authentic French cuisine crafted with the chef's innovative flair.
• Harmony — Created in partnership with the former chef of Wing Lei – the first Chinese restaurant in North America awarded a Michelin star – Harmony, features Chef Richard Chen’s interpretation of contemporary Chinese cuisine with a masterful balance of ingredients and flavors on board Majestic Princess.®
• Chef’s Table† — See our galley operations in action, while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and champagne with the chef. Participants will also be served an exclusive multi-course dinner and wine pairing menu created by the chef and not offered anywhere else on board the ship.
• Chef’s Table Lumiere — A spectacular dining experience that takes the Chef ’s Table to a new level, guests sit at a custom-made table and are magically surrounded by a curtain of light – providing a soft wall of privacy as they enjoy the chef’s specially prepared meal. Only available on board Regal Princess®, Royal Princess® and Majestic Princess®.
• Ultimate Balcony Dining — Featuring fresh lobster or steak, delicious delicacies and private service, all on your own balcony. Treat yourself to this unparalleled level of luxury morning or night, available for an additional cost.
†The Chef’s Table program is limited to approximately 10-12 guests per table and is offered on all vessels except on Sea Princess® and Sun Princess® (not offered on vessels operating in Australia and Asia).
††Cover charge includes set lunch or dinner courses; additional main courses and/or specialty items can be purchased for an additional fee.
^^Ultimate Balcony Dining is available in select staterooms and priced per couple.
NOTE: Dining options, menu selections, locations and venues may vary by ship, and actual hours of operation are subject to change based on itinerary and season. Charges apply for select dining options and are subject to change.
Casual DiningView More
• Vines Wine Bar — Offers a selection of vintage wines for purchase and gourmet delicacies, complimentary with wine purchase.
• The International Café — Serves up a variety of pastries, desserts, coffee, and specialty drinks. Open 24-hours.
• Horizon Court/Panorama Buffet — A tantalizing selection that changes throughout the day, to satisfy the most discerning palate.
• World Fresh Marketplace — Features regionally inspired specialties, breakfast at night, handcrafted sandwiches, stir-fry dishes, family favorites like our PB&J bar and more.
• Burger & hot dog grill — The all-American favorite, located and served poolside.
• Slice — Our top-deck pizzeria on Caribbean Princess® featuring a bold new look that sets the stage for tempting offerings, such as Deep Dish Focaccia, our award-winning Neapolitan-style pizza and Artisanal Toast.
• Salty Dog Grill — Get a taste of a 100% handmade gourmet burger, including "The Ernesto," named the #1 burger at sea by Cruise Critic. The Salty Dog Grill on board Caribbean Princess® also offers new Street Tacos, Classic Hot Dogs and loaded fries.
• Pizzeria — Wait until you taste this classic treat, 100% homemade, Neapolitan-style. You can also choose to have it delivered to your stateroom during regular Pizzeria hours of operation ($3 stateroom delivery charge applies).
• Coffee & Cones — Complimentary ice cream cones await you at our transformed top-deck creamery on board Caribbean Princess®. Treat yourself to an ice cream sandwich or a specialty New Grounds Crafted Coffee.
• Ice cream bar — Complimentary soft serve ice cream. A real hit with “kids” of all ages.
• 24-hour room service — We offer prompt and pleasant service directly to your stateroom.
NOTE: Dining options, menu selections, locations and venues may vary by ship, and actual hours of operation are subject to change based on itinerary and season. Charges apply for select dining options and are subject to change
Onboard ActivitiesView More
• The Piazza: Inspired by the bustling city squares found throughout Europe, the Piazza features the International Café, Vines Wine Bar, variety of live entertainment, grand stairways and several glass-walled lifts that provide panoramic overviews of the glittering three-story Atrium.
• Movies Under the Stars®: A poolside movie-theater, offers guests the unique opportunity to enjoy blockbuster Hollywood movies against a backdrop of sea and sky throughout the day and night. Located at the ship’s top deck, Princess makes this experience even more special with personal touches including comfortable chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn, warm cookies & milk and cozy blankets in the evening.
• The Sanctuary: A luxurious retreat reserved for adults on deck, offers a spa-inspired experience in a relaxing setting. Enjoy attentive service as you contemplate enjoying an open-air massage or perhaps some light and healthy spa fare.
• Lotus Spa®: Spoil yourself with a variety of individual treatments, such as aroma stone therapy massage, detoxifying ocean wraps, acupuncture or stay in shape at the state-of-the-art gym with fitness classes.
• Discovery at SEA™: Princess has joined forces with Discovery Communications™ to bring enriching new experiences on board and ashore with Discovery at Sea™.
•On Board: There’s Stargazing on the top deck and activities inspired by hit shows, such as Shark Week, Finding Bigfoot, Deadliest Catch and more.
•Ashore: Get the most out of your vacation with Discovery™ and Animal Planet™ Recommended Tours- plus Exclusive tours only available from Princess.
• Poolside Activities: Swim, sun and enjoy yourself in the many freshwater pools. Relax effortlessly underneath a retractable glass dome, on a terrace above the rolling wake, or work up a sweat and make some of your own waves in a swim-against-the-current pool.
• Freshwater Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs: Cool off with a refreshing dip in one of the freshwater swimming pools, where you can splash around, swim against the current in select pools, or simply relax in a soothing hot tub and let your cares fade away.
• Library:The ship's are stocked with an extensive library, including contemporary titles in a wide range of categories and books related to specific cruise itineraries. Princess onboard libraries have collections of up to 2,000 books.
• Sports: Princess offers a variety of sporting activities for you to enjoy. Test your golf skills on a nine-hole putting green. Most ships also offer ping pong, shuffleboard, a jogging track and a sports court for basketball and volleyball.
• Youth and Teens: Kids (3-12) will love hanging out in our youth centers — developed in partnership with Discovery Communications™ to provide enriching activities for younger cruisers. From arts & crafts projects to movie screenings and theme nights, there’s always something going on to expand their minds or spark some creativity. Teens (13-17) will have their own contemporary beach-themed lounge with video game tournaments, movie nights, dance classes and even a VIP party.
• Princess Cruises Book Club: Offers an opportunity for fascinating literary discussions among passengers.
• Princess Cruises Ultimate Ship Tour: Get an exclusive glimpse at the behind-the-scenes action onboard a Princess ship – an industry first. (Charges apply. Not available on Pacific Princess®.)
The night is yours to have fun. Spend the evening dancing under the stars, watch an award-winning movie or catch a live theater production. Whatever you choose, you'll have an endless array of ways to escape completely.
Movies Under the Stars®:See feature films, thrilling concerts and exciting sporting events including live football — all on a giant screen poolside day and night. Located on the ship’s top deck, get comfortable with chaise lounges, complimentary popcorn and cozy blankets in the evening.
Production Shows: Princess signature shows are featured on every cruise, entertaining passengers with lively music, stunning choreography, and some of the largest casts at sea.
Dancing, Karaoke & Comedy: Move to the rhythm of the disco beat or take a spin in the ballroom. And, for some belly laughs, catch a stand-up comedy act or belt out a song in the karaoke lounge.
Bars & Lounges: Evening cocktails in one of the ship’s cozy lounges or swanky bars is a perfect place to meet up with shipboard friends.
Casino: Games of chance worthy of Las Vegas beckon including blackjack, roulette, craps and slot machines.
Parties: Princess parties are known for fun that goes well into the night, with the themes that add to the festivities, from Caribbean limbo contests to country western hoedowns.
See how Princess ships are outfitted with a variety of stateroom categories.
• CLUB CLASS Our best located Mini-Suite staterooms with premier dining benefits and luxurious perks. Enjoy Club Class Dining, an exclusive dining area featuring expedited seating with no wait, expanded menu options and dedicated wait staff. Other amenities include priority embarkation and disembarkation, a complimentary one-time wine set-up and so much more!
• MINI-SUITE (Fleet, except for Pacific Princess®) Choose a luxurious Mini-Suite with balcony which is substantially larger than a Balcony stateroom. A Mini-Suite includes a separate sitting area with sofa bed, premium bathroom amenities and two flat-panel televisions. For families or groups needing a little extra space, Mini-Suites offer an appealing and affordable option.
• MINI-SUITE (Pacific Princess® only) Choose a luxurious Mini-Suite with balcony which is substantially larger than a Balcony stateroom. A Mini-Suite includes a separate sitting area with sofa bed, premium bathroom amenities and a flat-panel television. For families or groups needing a little extra space, Mini-Suites offer an appealing and affordable option.
• DELUXE BALCONY Enjoy this enhanced version of a Balcony stateroom with more space, a comfortable sofa bed and a larger balcony to take in the spectacular views.
• BALCONY This impressive stateroom offers the added indulgence of a balcony and gives you more space than a standard stateroom. Enjoy your own private outdoor space with a table, two chairs, and a relaxing view of the inspiring scenery surrounding you, whether a beautiful sunset over the ocean or a new city to explore.
• OCEANVIEW Enjoy the added benefit of a view of the ocean from either a picture window or porthole that brings in natural light. This stateroom includes all the amenities of an Interior stateroom.
• INTERIOR These staterooms are the perfect place to recharge your batteries. Our most affordable option, these staterooms feature two twin beds or a queen-size bed. Other amenities include a refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet and bathroom with shower.
• DELUXE BALCONY – OBSTRUCTED VIEW Enjoy this enhanced version of a Balcony stateroom with more space, a comfortable sofa bed and a larger balcony. Please note that the view is either partially or fully obstructed.
• BALCONY – OBSTRUCTED VIEW This impressive stateroom offers the added indulgence of a balcony and gives you more space than a standard stateroom. Enjoy your own private outdoor space with a table, two chairs, and breathe in the fresh sea air. Please note that the view is either partially or fully obstructed.
• OCEANVIEW – OBSTRUCTED VIEW Enjoy the added benefit of a view of the ocean from either a picture window or porthole that brings in natural light. This stateroom includes all the amenities of an interior room. Please note that the view is either partially or fully obstructed.
• PREMIUM OCEANVIEW This premium option offers more space than an Oceanview stateroom with the same fine amenities, including a picture window.
• PREMIUM BALCONY Enjoy this premium option of a Balcony stateroom featuring a larger balcony to take in the spectacular views.
• PREMIUM DELUXE BALCONY Choose this premium option of a Balcony stateroom with a larger balcony to take in the spectacular views.
• WINDOW MINI-SUITE Choose a luxurious Mini-Suite with a picture window instead of a balcony. A Mini-Suite includes a separate sitting area with sofa bed, premium bathroom amenities and two flat-panel televisions. For families or groups needing a little extra space, Mini-Suites offer an appealing and affordable option.
• PREMIUM MINI-SUITE Choose a luxurious Mini-Suite with a forward facing balcony which is partially obstructed with limited access when ship is not in port. A Mini-Suite includes a separate sitting area with sofa bed, premium bathroom amenities and two flat-panel televisions. For families or groups needing a little extra space, Mini-Suites offer an appealing and affordable option.