The custom-designed AmaDante was introduced in 2008 and features spacious staterooms ranging in size from 170-255 sq. ft., most with French balconies. All staterooms include plush down bedding, complimentary bottled water, terry robes and slippers, marble-appointed bathrooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and first-run Hollywood movies. The Main Lounge is the perfect setting for group gatherings and nightly entertainment. And the AmaDante's Sun Deck and inviting whirlpool provide incredible views of Europe's legendary rivers.
Features and Amenities
- French Balconies: Simply slide open your floor-to-ceiling glass door in your stateroom to enjoy the fresh air and incredible scenery as you travel on the rivers of Europe.
- Public Spaces: With fewer passengers on board, guests can enjoy the luxury of space. Public areas, like lounges and restaurants, are never overcrowded.
- Fine Dining: Savor exquisite cuisine at The Chef's Table restaurant. You can also order delicious tapas between meals in the Main Lounge.
- Entertainment: Whether it's traditional Bavarian music, a local quartet, or modern piano favorites, there is an eclectic schedule of entertainment onboard.
- Sundeck: Soak up some rays as you pass by centuries-old castles, charming villages, and other breathtaking scenery.