Our Hottest Offers
Cruise fares shown are the lowest available nationwide non-past-passenger fare. Other fares, which may be lower and/or include restrictions, may be available. Please view the full offer for complete details.
Zegrahm Expeditions: Australia's Kimberley: A Voyage to the Outback
- Fly via helicopter to explore the dramatic gorges of Mitchell Plateau and swim in the crystal-clear pools above photogenic Mitchell Falls.
- Discover Australia’s unique wildlife—rock wallabies, turtles, and mighty saltwater crocodiles.
- Step ashore on the Tiwi Islands for a guided bush walk that reveals the cultural traditions of the Tiwi people, and view well-preserved Aboriginal paintings at Raft Point and Bigge Island.
- View the amazing spectacle of the Horizontal Falls, created by massive tidal currents.
- Join an optional pre-voyage extension to Arnhem Land, Kununurra, and Bungle Bungle.