- Breakfast daily ($30 credit per person for up to 2 people for purchased rooms or one-bedroom suites, $30 per person credit for up to 4 people for purchased two-bedroom suites). Applicable at Primrose Café at PARK MGM only; excludes in-room dining
- $100 Food & Beverage credit, per room, per stay (Restrictions apply)
- Daily $5 Wi-Fi credit applied toward Daily Resort Fee, subject to applicable tax
- Upgrade; certain room categories may not be eligible for upgrades
- Early arrival based upon request
- Late checkout based on upon request
3772 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV USA 89109
Inspired by the idea of a “Grand European Home,” NoMad is a collaboration of the finest talent in architecture, design, food and beverage and hospitality.
The heart of NoMad’s culture is expressed through highly personalized service resulting in a rich, layered guest experience. Romantic and refined, NoMad feels more like a home than a hotel and celebrates the tension between classic design and modern luxury.
The restaurants and bars are rooted in gracious hospitality and casually-elegant cuisine, coupled with a distinguished and innovative wine and cocktail program, all served in a grand, transformative space. Guests of NoMad Las Vegas can also enjoy all that Park MGM has to offer including being the first fully smoke-free casino resort on The Strip!
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM