- Breakfast daily ($30 credit per person for up to 2 people for purchased rooms or one-bedroom suites, $30 per person credit for up to 4 people for purchased two-bedroom suites). Applicable at The Buffet at ARIA, ARIA Café, and ARIA Patisserie; excludes in-room
- $100 Food & Beverage credit, per room, per stay (Restrictions apply)
- Daily $5 Wi-Fi credit applied toward Daily Resort Fee, subject to applicable tax
- Upgrade; certain room categories may not be eligible for upgrades
- Early arrival based upon request
- Late checkout based on upon request
3730 Las Vegas Boulevard S.
Las Vegas, NV USA 89158
ARIA, the dramatic 61-story resort casino at the heart of The Las Vegas Strip, is redefining the Las Vegas skyline. At the forefront of sustainable thinking, ARIA has received the U.S. Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Gold Certification. ARIA is a NON SMOKING resort with the exception of designated public and Casino areas.
With 4,004 Guestrooms, including 568 Suites with floor-to-ceiling windows and warm, natural materials, the interiors of ARIA's guestrooms are just as spectacular as their panoramic views.ARIA takes dining to a new pinnacle. A truly great city offers places for people to indulge in the extraordinary, and the expansive selection of culinary options at ARIA is no exception. Beyond coming here to do business and relax, people come here to live out their fantasies. ARIA offers guests the opportunity to do just that at any of the ten bars and lounges or the spectacular nightclub.
The Spa & Salon at ARIA will transport balance and beauty every hour, every day at the 80,000-square-foot spa and salon. And while the results may vary, there is no denying the captivating, luxurious experience that is literally hand-delivered to you when you are with us. From dining to entertainment, shopping to spa services, ARIA Resort & Casino will deliver unlike any other.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM