- Breakfast daily ($30 credit per person for up to 2 people for purchased rooms or one-bedroom suites, $30 per person credit for up to 4 people for purchased two-bedroom suites). Applicable at Primrose Café at PARK MGM only; excludes in-room dining
- $100 Food & Beverage credit, per room, per stay (Restrictions apply)
- Daily $5 Wi-Fi credit applied toward Daily Resort Fee, subject to applicable tax
- Upgrade; certain room categories may not be eligible for upgrades
- Early arrival based upon request
- Late checkout based on upon request
3772 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV USA 89109
Inspired by the idea of a “Grand European Home,” NoMad is a collaboration of the finest talent in architecture, design, food and beverage and hospitality.
The heart of NoMad’s culture is expressed through highly personalized service resulting in a rich, layered guest experience. Romantic and refined, NoMad feels more like a home than a hotel and celebrates the tension between classic design and modern luxury.
NoMad Las Vegas opened November 2018 and is located at the top of Park MGM Las Vegas (formerly Monte Carlo) with NoMad Restaurant and NoMad Bar led by the 2017 World’s 50 Best Restaurant winners, Daniel Humm and Will Guidara.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM