- Breakfast daily ($30 credit per person for up to 2 people for purchased rooms or one-bedroom suites, $30 per person credit for up to 4 people for purchased two-bedroom suites). Applicable at Seabreeze Café and Bayside Buffet & excludes in-room
- $100 Food & Beverage credit, per room, per stay (Restrictions apply)
- Daily $5 Wi-Fi credit applied toward Daily Resort Fee, subject to applicable tax
- Upgrade; certain room categories may not be eligible for upgrades
- Early arrival based upon request
- Late checkout based on upon request
3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV USA 89119
Mandalay Bay is a unique destination resort set on 120 lush acres of Las Vegas Blvd. with an 11-acre pool paradise featuring real sand and a wave pool.
Created by the MGM Resorts International Design Group, each of the designs for the rooms and suites feature vibrant colors and bold statement pieces, exuding a confident and inviting atmosphere. Bask in ultimate aquatic relaxation at the unforgettable Mandalay Bay Beach. Touch the wildlife at Shark Reef Aquarium. See extraordinary entertainment at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. Taste the tantalizing at some of The Strip's finest restaurants including RIVEA and SKYFALL LOUNGE by internationally celebrated Chef Alain Ducasse just steps away at adjacent resort DELANO LAS VEGAS. And spend endless nights admiring stunning views of The Strip from our rooftop lounges.
Mandalay Bay Convention Center is the fifth largest in the country with 1.7 million square feet of existing meeting and exhibit space. In January 2016, Mandalay Bay will added an additional 350,000 square feet of exhibit space.
Check In Time: 3:00 pm
Check Out Time: 11:00 am