- Breakfast daily ($30 credit per person for up to 2 people for purchased rooms or one-bedroom suites, $30 per person credit for up to 4 people for purchased two-bedroom suites). Applicable at Primrose Café at PARK MGM only; excludes in-room dining
- $100 Spa service or facility pass credit, per room, per stay at The Spa at Park MGM. (Not valid for salon or hair services, merchandise, or cross-property charges. Tax and gratuity not included)
- Daily $5 Wi-Fi credit applied toward Daily Resort Fee, subject to applicable tax
- Upgrade; certain room categories may not be eligible for upgrades
- Early arrival based upon request
- Late checkout based on upon request
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV USA 89109
Meet Park MGM, a fresh take on the Vegas resort experience in the center of the Strip. The new collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Sydell Group redefines what it means to stay and play in Las Vegas.
In a city with infinite possibilities, Park MGM inspires guests to find themselves in a collection of expertly curated dining, nightlife and entertainment settings. Approachable restaurants with bold menus, intimate bars and lounges, a pool scene reminiscent of the South of France and residential-styled guest rooms with a European feel—this is just the beginning.
Park MGM is loacted adjacent to NoMad Las Vegas, an outpost of Eataly, and Chef Roy Choi's first restaurant outside of Los Angeles, Best Friend.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM