- Buffet Breakfast for two daily
- $50 hotel credit on "a la carte" at La Terraza del Claris, once during stay (Valid for a minimum of two guests. Subject to a minimum consumption of a starter and a main dish, per person. Excludes beverages)
- $35 Body and facial treatments credit at Mayan Secret Spa, per room, per stay (Valid for massages of 50 minutes or more, Mayan Signature Rituals and Packs)
- Welcome Bottle of Spanish Wine
- Bath aromatics Salts Set
- Entrance to Barcelona's Egyptian Museum
The following amenities are subject to availability at time of check-in/departure:
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2018 Suite Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- One-Way Airport transfer from hotel to airport, port or train station
Pau Claris, 150
Barcelona, Spain 08009
The Claris and Spa 5GL is located in in the city centre of Barcelona. Next to the most exclusive shopping street Paseo de Gracia and the Gaudi's masterpieces, La Pedrera, Batlló and Sagrada Familia. The Claris is a palace where each room is a private room with all its artistic and decorative elements. Currently has 124 exclusive rooms and suites recently renovated. The owner is an art collector and shares his genuine and private collection of Egyptian, Pre-Columbian, Indian, Chinese, Roman and Contemporary art through his hotels becoming a wonderful mixed of culture and hospitality. "La Terraza del Claris" Restaurant offers you a traditional and avant-garde exquisite cuisine by the prestigious chef Aurelio Morales served in our spectacular terrace to admire the views of the city. In addition, Mr. Kao is the first Dim Sum Club in Barcelona located in a hotel with classic recipes of Chinese gastronomy associated with Mediterranean ingredients and the use of local products. Other amenities include the pool, gym and a wide range of treatments at the Mayan Secret Spa. Location, Culture, Art and Luxury combined in a unique way!
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
Local Area Attractions