- Lunch or Dinner for two, once during stay (Dinner will not be available on December 31)
- Heritage Walk of the property followed by Glass of Sparkling Wine
- 15% Discount on Spa Services
- Butler Service
- Traditional Welcome Amenity
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Breakfast a la Carte for two daily in Jharokha Restaurant, included in the rate
2020 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- Round-Trip airport transfer
P.O. Box 5, Lake Pichola
Udaipur, India 313001
Taj Lake Palace is located in the middle of the Lake Pichola and is a 45 minutes drive from Udaipur Maharana Pratap airport. The Lake Palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in the world, arising out of the Turquoise Waters of the Pichola like an elegant fantasy in white marble. The Lake palace was built in the 17th century on a natural foundation of 4 acres of rock. It is a magical palace and its image in the middle of the lake is like a leaf straight out of a fairy tale book with an excellent taste of intricate craftsmanship and the ethnic themes using the textiles and handicrafts all over highlight the beauty that is simply beyond compare the lake around makes a pleasant murmur with its rippling waves and lapping that adds to the mesmerizing moments.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon
Local Area Attractions