Specials and Experiences
- This festive season, The Savoy will be handing over creative control of its hotly anticipated Christmas decorations to The LEGO Group, to reimagine its classic décor through the eyes of children.
- Full English Breakfast for two daily in Kaspar's at The Savoy or Thames Foyer, also available with room service
- 85 GBP Food and Beverage credit, once during stay (Excludes Savoy Grill)
- 20% Discount off beauty & fitness treatments
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2019 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- Afternoon tea for two, once per stay
London, England WC2R 0EU
London’s most celebrated and glamorous hotel, The Savoy, is perfectly placed on the banks of the River Thames and steps away from vibrant Covent Garden.
The Savoy boasts 267 rooms and suites accompanied by some of the best restaurants in London. Kaspar’s at The Savoy offers luxury all-day dining, and great British fixtures include the Savoy Grill and Simpson’s-in-the-Strand.
Afternoon Tea continues to this day in the Thames Foyer, while Savoy Tea sells bespoke tea accessories. As day becomes night, the award winning Beaufort Bar provides a theatrical atmosphere and the American Bar harks back to the golden age of cocktails in the 1920’s.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 Noon