- Full Breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary Breakfast for two on day of arrival (Early arrivals only)
- 50 GBP credit, per room, per stay for Restaurant use only (No cash value if not redeemed)
- One Way Transfer to or from London-Heathrow, London-City Airport, or London-St Pancras (Eurostar service) for bookings on Junior Suite or higher. Two (2) nights minimum stay required
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check in/departure:
- Early Check-In, 12:00 noon
- Late Check-Out, 2:00 pm
2020 Suite/Villa Privileges
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- One-Way airport transfer
22 - 24 Basil Street
London, England SW3 1AT
The Capital Hotel & Apartments is a unique hotel with an exacting eye for detail and expert service with a personal touch. The fine dining restaurant serves traditional English cuisine, while The Capital Bar offers an outstanding selection with a focus on vermouth and whiskey. With just 49 bedrooms The Capital is a boutique hotel with classical English style.
The award-winning team offer a warm service, creating an atmosphere of quiet sophistication. The best of London’s exclusive shopping, including Harrods and Harvey Nichols, is right on the doorstep, with the green open space of Hyde Park within a five-minute walk and the V&A Museum close by.
For something a little different, join one of the hotel’s cocktail-making or whisky and cheese pairing classes. Winner of Best Hotel & Best Business for Customer Service in Kensington & Chelsea 2018.
Check In Time: 2:00 PM
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM