Silversea Offers Nine New Experiences for Guests
Silversea invites guests on a new collection of land programs in nine destinations around the world, named the Signature Land Programs, which will start in September 2018.
Silversea’s Silver Wind in Trapani, Italy. Photo © 2013 Aaron Saunders
The Signature Land Programs will be led by Silversea's experience leaders and will complement select voyages in:
- Iceland – September 29, 2018 – On this four-night land program, Silversea guests will visit Iceland's famous Geysir and waterfalls. They will be able to swim in the Blue Lagoon, travel by helicopter to view the volcano at Thrihnukagigur, and sample traditional food in Reykjavík's restaurants.
- Sri Lanka – September 24, 2018 – This four-night land program will visit UNESCO-protected Sigiriya Lion's Fortress, the ancient city of Anuradhapura, and many more.
- Canada's Great Lakes – October 2 & 9, 2018 – The itinerary includes two nights of all-inclusive accommodation at Killarney Mountain Lodge and three nights at the Rocky Crest Resort, as well as private boat tours and a flight in a float plane.
- Bolivia – October 20 & November 11, 2018 – Over six nights, the charms of Bolivia will be revealed to those who seek adventure. From an introduction to the Uru-Aymara people in Titicama, to an overland trip in La Paz, the highlights of this tour are varied.
- Nepal – November 9, 2018 – By helicopter, boat, and elephant, the highlights of Nepal are exposed to those who embark upon this six-night land program. Witness the imposing sight of Mount Everest from the sky, discover the UNESCO-listed Chitwan National Park, and explore the jungle in the company of a local naturalist.
- Chilean Wine Country – October 26, 2018 – This three-night land program transports gourmets to the heart of this wine hub, which comprises rolling hills and vineyards. Sample merlots, cabernet sauvignons, carménères, and sauvignon blancs, and explore the Chilean countryside by horse.
- Beijing – November 13, 2018 – Silversea guests will gain access to the highlights of Beijing on this four-night tour. Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Terracotta Warriors await those travelers who complement their cruise with this experience. Authenticity lies at the heart of the trip, with rickshaw rides, culinary tastings, and a stroll along the Great Wall of China enriching the experience.
- Myanmar – November 3 & December 7, 2018 – The all-inclusive, six-night program allow guests to take to the skies in a hot air balloon, visit the 2,500-year-old Shwedagon Pagoda, and witness a donation ceremony with monks in the Kalaywa Monastery.
- Vietnam – November 19, 2018 – On this six-night tour of Vietnam travelers will visit the B-52 memorial at Huu Tiep Lake, fly by helicopter to Mai Chauand to witness the unchanged life in rural Vietnam, and more.
"With our new Signature Land Programs, we are expanding our range of land-based experiences to unlock the world's authentic beauty for our guests," comments Conrad Combrink, SVP Strategic Development Expeditions and Experiences at Silversea.
The fully-inclusive experiences start from just $6,000 and will allow guests access to locations and experiences across the world.
The post Silversea Offers Nine New Experiences for Guests appeared first on Avid Cruiser.
Article ID: ART3872