• Our famous value: complete travel packages to Europe, North America, South America, Asia, South Pacific, & Africa include hotel, transportation, sightseeing, and a professional Tour Director for as low as $77 a day.
• Visits to major and must-see sites are included in the vacation price.
• Expert Tour Directors share their unique stories and knowledge of destinations.
• Well chosen, pre-selected hotels let you relax in a comfortable, clean, and attractive environment.
• Optional excursions are offered at an unbeatable value—diverse enough for unique interests and at reasonable prices.
• A dynamic blend of transportation includes first-class motorcoach, rail, air, and/or cruise—we make getting there part of the fun.
• Plenty of leisure time lets you explore on your own.
• Portage is included—not handling your own bag really makes you feel like you are on vacation.
• Many meals are included in the package price for a great value, plus the freedom to experience the local fare as you wish.
• Cosmos vacations are recommended by Budget Travel from renowned travel expert Arthur Frommer.
• Cosmos packages receive a 94% satisfaction rating on our travelers’ post-vacation surveys.
• You can personalize your Cosmos vacation by adding extra nights in your start and/or end cities.
Expanding your Horizons - Faith-Based Travel
A Cosmos faith-based tour is perfect for savvy, value-minded travelers seeking a unique spiritual experience. You receive the usual Cosmos amenities and services with a special touch and immersion into the religion of your choice. Contact your Travel Consultant for further details.
Traveling on your own means there is no compromise on what you see, where to eat and what time to leave. Experience the destination of your choice without someone else's agenda influencing your trip. In a world where money buys so many material things, traveling alone allows you the chance to invest in yourself and purchase an experience that enriches your mind and your soul.
Cosmos periodically has special deals for those discovering the world on their own. Inquire with your Travel Consultant for details.