|Lindblad Expeditions : Lord of the Glens |
Activities & Service
Cruise Line Profile
Time aboard is relaxing and enlightening - the perfect peaceful respite between exploring storied towns and hiking the highlands.
The open top deck is set with tables and chairs, offering an ideal perch to take in the view of the Scottish countryside or see the busy crew at work as you pass through the locks. There are teak decks and warm mahogany finishes throughout. The feeling aboard is as if relaxing in a fine country home.
Public spaces perfectly suited to this style of travel
- Lounge & Bar: The lounge is the heart of the expedition community, and it is divided into two sections: the forward area is called the Sir Walter Scott lounge, a smaller, intimate space to gather with friends. And the aft section is the David Livingstone lounge, which accommodates the entire expedition community at once for briefings and nightly Recap. The bar is located between the two, with beer, bottled wines, cocktails, specialty drinks, spirits, and wine by the glass available for sale.
- Terraces: Open-air terraces, set with tables and chairs, offer a unique place to relax on the fore and aft decks.
- Bridge: The ship operates with an open bridge, and you are invited to visit the watch officer and learn about the calm business of navigation. There may occasionally be times when the bridge is restricted to shipboard personnel only, but any other time you are welcome.
- Fitness Equipment: Some bicycles will be aboard the ship that may be used to explore on your own or ride along the canal. At Loch Ness, kayaks will be available for use.
- Library: There is a small library aboard the ship, with a selection of games and books.
- Reception: Reception is located on the Alexander Graham Bell deck and is staffed throughout the day.
7845 Wading Bird Way - N.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89084