|Lindblad Expeditions : National Geographic Endeavour II |
Activities & Service
You’ll find National Geographic Endeavour II ideally sized for your days exploring Galápagos. She is expansive enough to offer private spaces to gather with new friends. And her shared public areas like the lounge are intimate enough to foster a convivial expedition community.
You’ll find abundant comfortable spaces to take in the scenery and relax after an active, but exhilarating, day ashore. You’ll quickly know your way around, with the ship feeling like a friendly boutique hotel. With ample deck space and public rooms, however, you can choose to withdraw to a cozy corner by yourself or join others for an engaging conversation and refreshing drink.
Comfortable public areas for relaxing and learning
- Bridge: You may come to consider the bridge another public room, as guests are encouraged to visit the officers whenever safe navigation permits. Learn about navigation from the officers, and share their enthusiasm for the extraordinary wildlife of Galápagos.
- Lounge: The lounge and bar are the main social hub of the ship, and where all the briefings, photography talks, and guest speaker presentations take place. With sweeping windows over the bow and large windows on three sides, the room offers ample natural light and dramatic views. The lounge is also the scene of convivial cocktail hour where you’ll share your photos or stories with fellow guests. You’ll gather here nightly for the Lindblad-National Geographic tradition of Recap where naturalists share stories and answer questions about the day’s events. A variety of beverages are available for purchase including beer, cocktails, spirits, and wines by the glass or bottle. Sodas and juices are complimentary. The bar is typically open from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and from 5 p.m. until closing. Board games and puzzles are also available.
- Library: Visit the ship’s cozy library where a dramatic wall of windows overlooks the sea. A limited collection of books includes fiction, regional guides, and reference books on Galápagos wildlife. 24-hour beverage service, including coffee, espresso, a variety of teas, sodas, water, ice, and cookies are also available in the library.
- Gym: If you’re looking for some additional activity beyond hiking the islands and snorkeling the undersea, there’s a well-equipped gym aboard. Take advantage of treadmills, exercise bikes, an elliptical machine, and free weights. Large windows in the gym ensure you don’t miss any opportunities to spot wildlife.
- The Global Gallery: A celebration of the talent of local artisans, the global gallery showcases and sells items made by the people of Galápagos and Ecuador. You may find hand-carved wooden wildlife figures and masks, jewelry crafted from recycled glass beads, woven sun hats and locally made bags, locally grown coffee and avocado oil, plus books by some of your naturalists. The items in the global market evolve as we meet and work with talented locals.
Signature Travel Network
390 North Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 3200
El Segundo, California 90245
Signature Travel Network Website