Ka'ana Resort - Map/Location
From Phillip Goldson International Airport:
- Leave the airport and take a left unto the Northern Highway into the town of Ladyville.
- Look for the signs to the Bermudian Landing Bamboo sanctuary or to Burrel Boom Village.
- Take a left turn off the highway towards Burrel Boom and proceed westward on the Burrel Boom road for approximately 10 miles until you exit unto the Western Highway.
- Take the first right at the roundabout in Hattieville and proceed on the Western Highway towards Belmopan. You will remain on this highway for approximately 60 miles until crossing the bridge into San Ignacio Town.
- Once across the bridge, take the third right on the roundabout around the Central Park. Proceed up that hill as it exits town.
- Stay on this, the Benque Viejo Road, for about 2 miles and look for the entrance to Ka’ana Resort on the right hand side of the road.
You are viewing Ka'ana Resort.
Click on the pins on the map to access driving directions and more.
|BZE||Belize City [Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport], Belize||70 Miles|
|TZA||Belize City [Belize City Municipal Airstrip], Belize||70 Miles|